The Winchester River Park Leisure Centre where Winchester Fitness and Sports Club for Over 50's club activities are held is located at:
Gordon Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7DD
River Park Leisure Centre Car Park functions on a Pay & Display system, approved by the Winchester City council. Parking charges, separate from the Winchester Fitness and Sports Club for Over 50's membership fees
Parking Charges apply Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm, There is No Charge on Sunday or Bank/Public Holidays.
Parking Limited to 24 Hours, No Charge for Disabled Badge Holders.
Penalty Charge up to £70 (valid on the 24th of October 2013) and subject to change:
1. Falling to park wholly within a marked parking bay.
2. Falling to purchase and display a valid ticket.
3. Parking, then displaying a ticket on which the time has expired.
4. Exceeding a 24 hours parking limit.
5. Parking in a disabled person's bay without clearly displaying a valid disabled persons badge.
6. Parking a vehicle of over 2 Tonnes unladed weight.
7. Parking a caravan or trailer.
8. Parking causing an obstruction to entry points or other spaces.
9. Parking in a restricted area of the Winchester River Park Leisure Centre Car Park.
10. Unauthorized use of a bay reserved for use by a different class of vehicle or specifically authorized vehicle (e.g. A car parking in a Motorcycle bay.)
11. Using a combination of Tickets to attempt to obtain cheaper parking.
Regulations 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10 apply at all times. Tickets Purchased before expiring after 5.00pm will show the expiry time as the following day.